Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Contest Amendment

I have been thinking about the photo contest and would like to make a slight amendment.  There will now be two classifications:  Professional and Amateur 


This means there is a possibility of two people winning: one winner in the Professional category and one winner in the Amateur category.  I just feel, if and when submissions come in this may make it more fair.


So, when you submit your photo be sure to make note of which category it should fall.  The differentiation between the two is, of course if you have received payment for your work or not.  Also, if you have a website or a Facebook Page attached to your work, both Professional and Amateur please feel free to share!


Thanks and hope your week is starting off wonderfully!         

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you have done with this! I am definitely entertained and want to follow this. Will add it to my list of sites on my blog! You have a talent for this, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! Your comment and opinion mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete